Body pain can be a challenge. As prolonged hours of work or intense workouts require more effort, it may sometimes be too much to take. As a result, you gradually gain discomfort on your back, arms, legs, and even your feet. That can get annoying – trust us, we’ve gone through that, too.
Once in our lives, we’ve all tried to find ways to manage the pain, nearly most of the time to no avail. Hand-held massagers might not be cost-effective enough. It may not be worth going to a spa to get a massage. Even painkiller medication can pose a risk. Don’t give up if you don’t want to. We’ve got you a solution that can help you fix your problems at once, and you needn’t worry about spending too much. Today, we will do a concise review on the HealthmateForever YK15AB!
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review from Mr. Product Review’s YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of the HealthmateForever YK15AB.
Overview: What’s the HealthmateForeverYK15AB? Facebook Healthmateforever
The YK15AB is a dual-channel electric pulse massager that emits pulses directly towards the body’s trigger points, helping improve blood circulation and relax the tense muscles. This TENS unit offers stunning electrotherapy features that are useful in eliminating different kinds of body pain. The YK15AB has a variety of therapeutic modes and methods. It is widely regarded for its simplicity of use, versatility, and effectiveness.
The YK15AB is just one product from a wide range of TENS units offered by HealthmateForever. Each product is unique because of its EMS integration.
HealthmateForever YK15AB: The Features
The YK15AB comes with 8 inserted pin electrode pad. Because they are the only way to make contact between the device and your skin, pads are essential for any TENS unit. Each pad is placed on different parts of the body, and the YK15AB emits stimulations through the pads and onto the problem areas. The best thing about 8 pads is the ability to place two on your arm and four on your lower back. Or, you can use them all on your entire body.
All pads on the YK15AB have a gel-based base to make them more comfortable than suction pads. Since the unit is wired, the pads will need to be integrated with the use of wires. Thankfully, the pack includes 4 sets of dual-lead wires, with one end connected to the controls and the other to the pad. Facebook Healthmateforever
Jam-packed Controller Unit
The YK15AB comes with a powerful yet portable control unit that does all the work to relieve your tensions. It’s built-in with 6 different therapeutic methods based on a combination of traditional Asian and Western massages and alternative therapies:
- Kneading – to compress soft and deep tissues through kneading on certain parts of the body
- Acupuncture – stimulate nerves and muscles using the traditional Chinese method that uses pins
- Tapping – Tapping with your hands can improve blood circulation and muscles.
- Cupping – to alleviate pain and inflammation based on the method that makes use of cups, creating suctions
- Scraping (Gua Sha) – to alleviate muscle and joint pain inspired a Chinese therapy massage in which problem points are scraped.
- Random – makes use of a combination of all the aforementioned methods for optimized relaxation and relief
There are nine other modes that can be used to treat pain in various body parts. These parts are often subject to varying degrees of soreness and discomfort. These parts are also essential because they are necessary for many activities, including writing and walking.
- Mobility joints: shoulders, elbows, wrists, knees, and ankles
- The neck and back
- The hips
- The feet
More Uses and Extra Adjustments
While it has specialized modes for specific body parts, the YK15AB can be used on other parts that may need extra pain relief, such as the abdomen, which can often be prone to menstrual cramps among women, and the arms and legs. It can also be used all over the body for all-around pain and soreness relief. The YK15AB allows you to adjust the pulses according to intensity. There are 20 levels that can be adjusted. It ranges from mildly intense at the lowest to severe at the highest. There are also speed adjustment options for whenever you want to quicken up or slow down the massage.
Battery-powered and portable
The YK15AB can be operated on a single set of AAA batteries. The control unit also includes a timer with a range of up to 80 minutes and a belt clip that can be attached to your clothes for when you need it. Four insertable channel jacks are built into the unit. The YK15AB features a backlit LCD screen that displays information about the modes, intensity, speed, time duration and body chart.
There are other accessories that you will expect to receive if you purchase the YK15AB. Since this TENS/EMS unit is battery-powered, a free set of 3 AAA batteries is provided. The pack also includes a pad holder. This allows you to place your pads as neatly and easily as possible. The application placement chart and a manual are also included. Both of these serve as guides to help you along the way while using the device. The YK15AB has many benefits for your body, and you can even gain great insight!
While it’s unfortunately not included upon buying the YK15AB, a control unit case may be something to invest in if you do care about preserving and using it long-term. Apart from the case, HealthmateForever also offers extra accessories specialized for specific massages, such as massage shoes, conductive socks/gloves, a multi-belt, and wrist/ankle wraps among a much wider array of extra items.
Prices and running costs
The YK15AB is priced at $29.99, which by the looks of it is arguably reasonable for what it offers. It is also competitive with similar-priced TENS unit massagers. It is a product that provides a solid performance, and is well received by many users. However, there are some minor issues with its running costs. The YK15’s battery-powered version is not rechargeable. AAA batteries will still be required. The duration, however, will depend on what type you prefer to use – it’s either rechargeable batteries or disposable ones.
Also, pads should be considered. If you plan on using the YK15AB long-term, those pads included in the pack are not made to last forever, so it’s equally important to factor in spending your money on extra replacements whenever necessary. How often you replace both the pads and batteries will depend on how often you use this TENS unit as well as how well you care for and keep it.
HealthmateForever offers a limited warranty for some TENS/EMS products including the YK1AB for up to 3 months. However, it’s important to note that the ‘limited’ in ‘limited warranty’ implies that HealthmateForever will only cover everything except for these factors: neglect, accident, and misuse.
Only purchases made in the USA and Canada are eligible for warranty coverage. If you purchase it outside of these territories, your chances of getting it will be slim. You can purchase an accidental 2-year warranty to add $100 to your warranty. You can request a free replacement unit if you experience manufacturing defects with your YK15AB product. Facebook Healthmateforever
Pros and Cons
- It’s flexible and easy to use
- It targets your body’s problem points effectively and precisely
- You can carry and use it wherever you are, whether you’re working out or relaxing on your bed
- It comes with a wide range of intensity levels for every person
- It is highly recommended as an alternative to any painkiller or medication, and at a fair price.
- There are no heat controls nor wireless connectivity in sight
- You might have to consider paying extra for not just pads, but also batteries
- The organization may be a fuss to deal with, especially without the presence of the control unit case
- Electrode vibrations might be too much for those who are highly sensitive to them
HealthmateForever YK15AB: The Review
Upon our first-use experience with the YK15AB, it can be quite complicated to deal with. It becomes much simpler with the help the provided guides and more time to explore it. It is also very handy in times of emergency. It is filled with electronic transmitted vibrations that are smooth enough to ease tension in certain parts of the body. The YK15AB has been used on our backs and shoulders, which are areas that we feel aches from time to time during work. And we’ve noticed how much difference it made compared to using a painkiller ointment.
Upon close examination, we discovered that only did it deliver with a much faster turnaround, but it also made us feel good. This is something you don’t get with painkillers very often. We were blown away when we compared the prices for a traditional massage and a session with a physical therapist to the YK15AB. The YK15AB’s price is significantly lower than the rest, so we didn’t have to worry too much about getting relief. The Healthmate YK15AB offers a wide range of massage settings and customizable intensities and speeds. This is why it’s highly recommended.
You can also check out other HealthmateForever products
While the YK15AB is a well-known bestseller, did you know that there are many other TENS/EMS units available from HealthmateForever? These are just a few of the many top-selling TENS units on the market. Here are some alternatives to the YK15AB.
- The wireless, rechargeable YK15RC version is the YK15AB. It comes with several nice upgrades such as the adjustable timer option, wireless compatibility and a 2-year warranty. But, in comparison, the RC model is at least $20 more expensive than the AB.
- The T12AB high-end device is in form and function . It has an LCD touchscreen, smartphone-like portability and a lock button to close it when you’re done. There are also more massage and pad options at 12. It is more expensive than you might think, but stocks are always limited so it’s best to act quickly if you plan on investing in it.
- The Pro15AB is a great choice if you are looking for a bestseller that offers more options, a longer battery life of 10 hours, and similarity to an iPod. It’s a great value for money, and it’s a good price. Facebook Healthmateforever
We have never been happier with the HealthmateForever YK15AB since we took a closer look at all we’ve learned, from the functions and the effects. It’s no wonder why everyone has been raving about how wonderful it is as a massage machine. This amazing TENS/EMS unit is not only affordable, but it also has all the features you could want at an affordable price.
Plus, with adjustable options and plenty of massage modes to explore, you wouldn’t even think about trying anything else when it comes to pain management. The YK15AB is the perfect choice if you are looking for a solution to your back pains or other problems.
FAQs Facebook Healthmateforever
How long should you use an electrotherapy machine like the YK15AB?
Based on this study, 30 minutes is the recommended duration of using electrical stimulants like the YK15AB TENS/EMS unit. The intensity of the stimulation is what determines how long you can use it. Lower intensities are better for longer sessions while higher intensity ones require shorter sessions.
How can you use the YK15AB
Follow the instructions.
- Place the pads on where you wish to receive electrotherapy stimulations. Say, you want to place them on the lower back.
- Turn the switch on once the batteries have been charged and the pads have been connected, to start operation.
- To indicate the body parts, press the buttons on the control unit’s top-half. To return to the previous state, press the “Back” button.
- There are four jacks, two for channel A and one for channel B. For example, if you connect via 1A, you can adjust the intensity for channel A on the left side, front-facing. Channel B intensity adjustment is on the right.
- You may press any of the bottom-half buttons indicating the massage methods. You can also adjust the speed by pressing two yellow buttons located between the massage modes buttons.
- After the massage session has ended, turn off the unit and wait until the electric signals are gone completely from the pads. Next, take them out from the problem area. Facebook Healthmateforever
What’s the difference between TENS and EMS?
EMS stands to “electronic muscles stimulator”. The electrical pulses contract the muscle, further reducing the pain. TENS technology, on the other hand, triggers the nerve fibers to prevent them from sending pain signals back and forth to the brain.