It can be difficult to manage body pain. It can be difficult to endure long hours at work or intense training. As a result, you gradually gain discomfort on your back, arms, legs, and even your feet. This can be annoying, but trust us, it’s not uncommon.
We’ve all tried to manage pain once in our lives. Cost-cutting measures through using hand-held massagers may not be enough. It may not be worth going to a spa to get a massage. Even painkiller medication can pose a risk. Don’t give up if you don’t want to. We’ve got you a solution that can help you fix your problems at once, and you needn’t worry about spending too much. Today, we will do a concise review on the HealthmateForever YK15AB!
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review from Mr. Product Review’s YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of the HealthmateForever YK15AB, you may still want to check out our article below.
Overview: What’s the HealthmateForeverYK15AB? Fda Cleared Healthmateforever Yk15Ab Tens Unit Electronic Pulse Leads Replacement
The two-channel electric pulse massager , the YK15AB, is a dual channel. It emits pulses that are directed at the trigger points of the body. This helps improve blood circulation and relax tight muscles. This TENS unit offers stunning electrotherapy features that are useful in eliminating different kinds of body pain. Composed of a wide range of therapeutic methods and modes, the YK15AB is listed among the most popular electrotherapy machines and has been widely acclaimed for its ease of use, flexibility, and effectiveness.
The YK15AB is just one product from a wide range of TENS units offered by HealthmateForever. What makes each of them unique is its EMS integration. Not only does the YK15AB – and its related products – ease your pain in an instant, but it also makes you feel more optimistic upon use!
HealthmateForever YK15AB: The Features
The YK15AB comes with 8 inserted pin electrode pad. Because they are the only way to make contact between the device and your skin, pads are essential for any TENS unit. The YK15AB emits stimulations through each pad and places them on the affected areas. What’s nice about having 8 pads, in particular, is that you have the option to use two on your arm, four on your lower back, or all at the same time, all over your body.
All pads on the YK15AB have a gel-based base to make them more comfortable than suction pads. Since the unit is wired, the pads will need to be integrated with the use of wires. Thankfully, the pack includes 4 sets of dual-lead wires, with one end connected to the controls and the other to the pad. Fda Cleared Healthmateforever Yk15Ab Tens Unit Electronic Pulse Leads Replacement
Jam-packed Controller Unit
The YK15AB includes a portable, powerful control unit that will relieve all your tensions. It’s built-in with 6 different therapeutic methods based on a combination of traditional Asian and Western massages and alternative therapies:
- Kneading – to compress deep tissues by kneading certain parts of your body
- Acupuncture – to stimulate nerves and muscles based on the traditional Chinese method where pins are used
- Tapping – to improve muscles and blood circulation by tapping with the use of hands
- Cupping – to alleviate pain and inflammation based on the method that makes use of cups, creating suctions
- Scraping (Gua sha) – to relieve muscle and joint pain inspired by a Chinese therapy massage where problem points are scraped over
- Random – makes use of a combination of all the aforementioned methods for optimized relaxation and relief
Apart from those, there are 9 various modes, custom-built for a wide range of body parts that may be prone to pain. These parts are often subject to varying degrees of soreness and discomfort. These parts are also essential because they are necessary for many activities, including writing and walking.
- Mobility joints: shoulders, elbows, wrists, knees, and ankles
- The neck and the back
- The hips
- The feet
Additional Uses and Adjustments
While it has specialized modes for specific body parts, the YK15AB can be used on other parts that may need extra pain relief, such as the abdomen, which can often be prone to menstrual cramps among women, and the arms and legs. It can also be used all over the body for all-around pain and soreness relief. The YK15AB allows you to adjust the pulses according to intensity. There are 20 levels that can be adjusted. It ranges from mildly intense at the lowest to severe at the highest. There are also speed adjustment options for whenever you want to quicken up or slow down the massage.
Portable and Battery-powered
The YK15AB is fully battery-powered – a set of 3 AAA batteries is required to operate the device. The control unit also includes a timer with a range of up to 80 minutes and a belt clip that can be attached to your clothes for when you need it. The unit includes four insertable channel jacks. The YK15AB has a backlit LCD screen where information on the modes, speed, intensity, and time duration, as well as a body chart, are displayed.
There are other accessories that you will expect to receive if you purchase the YK15AB. Since this TENS/EMS unit is battery-powered, a free set of 3 AAA batteries is provided. Included in the pack is a pad holder, where, as the name suggests, you can place the pads as neatly as possible. The application placement chart and a manual are also included. Both of these serve as guides to help you along the way while using the device. You even get great insights on how the YK15AB can bring lots of beneficial effects all over your body!
While it’s unfortunately not included upon buying the YK15AB, a control unit case may be something to invest in if you do care about preserving and using it long-term. Apart from the case, HealthmateForever also offers extra accessories specialized for specific massages, such as massage shoes, conductive socks/gloves, a multi-belt, and wrist/ankle wraps among a much wider array of extra items.
Price and Running Costs
The YK15AB’s price is $29.99. This is reasonable considering what it offers. It also lies along a competitive range with other TENS unit massagers that are identically and closely priced. For a product that delivers a solid performance and is positively received among many users, it sure does come with a few minor issues when it comes to running costs. As this is the battery-powered version of the YK15, don’t expect the AB version to be rechargeable. AAA batteries will still be required. However, the duration will vary depending on which type of AAA batteries you use.
Pads are also taken into consideration. If you plan on using the YK15AB long-term, those pads included in the pack are not made to last forever, so it’s equally important to factor in spending your money on extra replacements whenever necessary. How often you replace both the pads and batteries will depend on how often you use this TENS unit as well as how well you care for and keep it.
HealthmateForever offers a limited warranty for some TENS/EMS products including the YK1AB for up to 3 months. However, it’s important to note that the ‘limited’ in ‘limited warranty’ implies that HealthmateForever will only cover everything except for these factors: neglect, accident, and misuse.
Only purchases made in the USA and Canada are eligible for warranty coverage. If you purchase it outside of these territories, your chances of getting it will be slim. If you wish to have the warranty cover the aforementioned and much more, you have the option to purchase an accidental 2-year warranty for an extra $100. If you encounter manufacturing defects within your YK15AB model, you may ask the company to receive a replacement unit free of charge. Fda Cleared Healthmateforever Yk15Ab Tens Unit Electronic Pulse Leads Replacement
Both the pros and cons
- It is flexible and simple to use
- It targets the problem areas of your body precisely and effectively
- You can carry and use it wherever you are, whether you’re working out or relaxing on your bed
- It comes with a wide range of intensity levels for every person
- Highly reviewed as a great alternative to painkillers or any medication – for a reasonable price
- Wireless connectivity and heat controls are not available.
- You might have to consider paying extra for not just pads, but also batteries
- It can be difficult to manage the organization, especially without a control unit case.
- For those with high levels of sensitivities to electromagnetic vibrations, it might be too much
HealthmateForever YK15AB: The Review
It can be difficult to use the YK15AB after our first experience. But with the help of the provided guides, plus more time to explore the device, it gets much easier. It can also be very useful in times of need. It’s filled to the brim with electronically transmitted vibrations that are smooth and powerful enough to relieve the tension on some parts of the body. The YK15AB has been used on our backs and shoulders, which are areas that we feel aches from time to time during work. And we’ve noticed how much difference it made compared to using a painkiller ointment.
Upon close examination, we discovered that only did it deliver with a much faster turnaround, but it also made us feel good. You don’t often get that with painkillers, no! And, once we checked the price comparison between that, a traditional massage, a session with a physical therapist, and the YK15AB, the results blew our minds! The YK15AB’s price is significantly lower than the rest, so we didn’t have to worry too much about getting relief. The Healthmate YK15AB offers a wide range of massage settings and customizable intensities and speeds. This is why it’s highly recommended.
You can also check out other HealthmateForever products
The YK15AB may be widely known as a best-seller, but did you know there are other TENS/EMS units from HealthmateForever to choose from? The wellness brand has been known for producing some of the top-selling TENS unit massagers on the market, and here are some of the alternatives worth checking out if you want more features than the YK15AB can offer.
- The wireless, rechargeable YK15RC version is the YK15AB. It comes with several nice upgrades such as the adjustable timer option, wireless compatibility and a 2-year warranty. The RC model is $20 less expensive than the AB.
- The T12AB is high-end in both function and form – it has an LCD touchscreen, smartphone-like portability, and a lock button for whenever you’re done using it without the need to turn it off, plus more pads and massage options at 12! It is more expensive than you might think, but stocks are always limited so it’s best to act quickly if you plan on investing in it.
- The Pro15AB is a great choice if you are looking for a bestseller that offers more options, a longer battery life of 10 hours, and similarity to an iPod. What’s nice about it is the price – it’s midway between that of the YK15AB and T12AB, but you get so much value using it! Fda Cleared Healthmateforever Yk15Ab Tens Unit Electronic Pulse Leads Replacement
We have never been happier with the HealthmateForever YK15AB since we took a closer look at all we’ve learned, from the functions and the effects. Everyone has been raving about the amazing massage machine. Although there may be extra spending for the batteries and extra pads, this stunning TENS/EMS unit has got all the features anyone can ask for at a surprisingly low price!
Plus, with adjustable options and plenty of massage modes to explore, you wouldn’t even think about trying anything else when it comes to pain management. So, if you’re on the lookout for a breakthrough solution for your back pains and other problem points, look no further than the YK15AB!
FAQs Fda Cleared Healthmateforever Yk15Ab Tens Unit Electronic Pulse Leads Replacement
What length should an electrotherapy machine such as the YK15AB be used for?
Based on this study, 30 minutes is the recommended duration of using electrical stimulants like the YK15AB TENS/EMS unit. However, how long it can be used depends on the intensity level – lower intensities equal longer electrotherapy sessions, while higher ones require much shorter durations.
How do you use the YK15AB?
Follow the instructions.
- Place the pads on where you wish to receive electrotherapy stimulations. You might place them on your lower back.
- Turn the switch on once the batteries have been charged and the pads have been connected, to start operation.
- On the control unit, press any of the top-half buttons indicating the body parts. In this case, press the ‘Back’ button.
- There are four jacks, two for channel A and one for channel B. If you’re connected thru 1A, for example, you may adjust the intensity of channel A on the left side of the unit, front-facing. Channel B intensity adjustment is on the right.
- To indicate the type of massage, you can press any one of the buttons in the bottom-half. You may also adjust the speed level as indicated by two yellow buttons in between the massage modes buttons.
- Once the massage session is done, turn the unit off and wait until you no longer completely feel electric signals on the pads. Then take them out of the problem area. Fda Cleared Healthmateforever Yk15Ab Tens Unit Electronic Pulse Leads Replacement
What is the difference between EMS and TENS?
EMS stands for “electronic muscle stimulator” – the electrical pulses contract the muscles, further alleviating the pain as a result. TENS technology, on the other hand, triggers the nerve fibers to prevent them from sending pain signals back and forth to the brain.