Body pain can be a challenge. It can be difficult to endure long hours at work or intense training. As a result, you gradually gain discomfort on your back, arms, legs, and even your feet. This can be annoying, but trust us, it’s not uncommon.
We’ve all tried to manage pain once in our lives. Cost-cutting measures through using hand-held massagers may not be enough. It may not be worth going to a spa to get a massage. Even painkiller medication can pose a risk. Don’t give up if you don’t want to. We have a solution for you that will solve your problems quickly and without you having to spend too much. Today we’ll be focusing on the HealthmateForever YK15AB.
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review from Mr. Product Review’s YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of the HealthmateForever YK15AB.
Overview: What is the HealthmateForever YK15AB? Healthmateforever April 15 2021 In Honolulu
The two-channel electric pulse massager , the YK15AB, is a dual channel. It emits pulses that are directed at the trigger points of the body. This helps improve blood circulation and relax tight muscles. The TENS unit has amazing electrotherapy features that can be used to relieve different types of pain. The YK15AB has a variety of therapeutic modes and methods. It is widely regarded for its simplicity of use, versatility, and effectiveness.
HealthmateForever offers a variety of TENS devices. The YK15AB can be used as one product. What makes each of them unique is its EMS integration. Not only does the YK15AB – and its related products – ease your pain in an instant, but it also makes you feel more optimistic upon use!
HealthmateForever YK15AB: The Features
The YK15AB comes with 8 inserted pin electrode pad. Because they are the only way to make contact between the device and your skin, pads are essential for any TENS unit. The YK15AB emits stimulations through each pad and places them on the affected areas. The best thing about 8 pads is the ability to place two on your arm and four on your lower back. Or, you can use them all on your entire body.
All pads on the YK15AB have a gel-based base to make them more comfortable than suction pads. Since the unit is wired, the pads will need to be integrated with the use of wires. Thankfully, the pack includes 4 sets of dual-lead wires, with one end connected to the controls and the other to the pad. Healthmateforever April 15 2021 In Honolulu
Jam-packed Controller Unit
The YK15AB includes a portable, powerful control unit that will relieve all your tensions. The YK15AB comes with six different therapeutic methods that combine traditional Asian and Western massages with alternative therapies.
- Kneading – to compress deep tissues by kneading certain parts of your body
- Acupuncture – stimulate nerves and muscles using the traditional Chinese method that uses pins
- Tapping – Tapping with your hands can improve blood circulation and muscles.
- Cupping – Cupping is a method to relieve pain and inflammation.
- Scraping (Gua sha) – to relieve muscle and joint pain inspired by a Chinese therapy massage where problem points are scraped over
- Random – Combines all of the above methods to optimize relaxation and relief
Apart from those, there are 9 various modes, custom-built for a wide range of body parts that may be prone to pain. These parts can often feel sore and uncomfortable. These parts are also essential because they are necessary for many activities, including writing and walking.
- Mobility joints: elbows, shoulders, wrists and knees.
- The neck and the back
- The hips
- The feet
More Uses and Extra Adjustments
While it has specialized modes for specific body parts, the YK15AB can be used on other parts that may need extra pain relief, such as the abdomen, which can often be prone to menstrual cramps among women, and the arms and legs. You can use it all over your body to relieve pain and soreness. With the YK15AB, you can adjust the pulses by the intensity with 20 adjustable levels, and it ranges from mild at the lowest and severe at the highest. You can also adjust the speed to increase or decrease the massage’s pace.
Portable and Battery-powered
The YK15AB can be operated on a single set of AAA batteries. The control unit also includes a timer with a range of up to 80 minutes and a belt clip that can be attached to your clothes for when you need it. The unit includes four insertable channel jacks. The YK15AB has a backlit LCD screen where information on the modes, speed, intensity, and time duration, as well as a body chart, are displayed.
You will receive other accessories if the YK15AB is purchased. The YK15AB TENS/EMS unit runs on batteries so you will receive a set of 3 AAA batteries for free. The pack also includes a pad holder. This allows you to place your pads as neatly and easily as possible. The application placement chart and a manual are also included. These are guides that will help you navigate the device. The YK15AB has many benefits for your body, and you can even gain great insight!
Although it is not included with the purchase of the YK15AB, a control case might be worth considering if you are serious about preserving it and making it last. HealthmateForever offers additional accessories for massages such as conductive socks/gloves and wrist/ankle wraps.
Prices and running costs
The YK15AB is priced at $29.99, which by the looks of it is arguably reasonable for what it offers. It is also competitive with similar-priced TENS unit massagers. For a product that delivers a solid performance and is positively received among many users, it sure does come with a few minor issues when it comes to running costs. The YK15’s battery-powered version is not rechargeable. AAA batteries will still be required. The duration, however, will depend on what type you prefer to use – it’s either rechargeable batteries or disposable ones.
Pads are also taken into consideration. If you plan on using the YK15AB long-term, those pads included in the pack are not made to last forever, so it’s equally important to factor in spending your money on extra replacements whenever necessary. The frequency at which you need to replace the batteries and pads will depend on how frequently you use this TENS device, as well as how well it is maintained.
HealthmateForever offers a limited warranty on some of their TENS/EMS products, including the YK1AB, for up to three months. However, it’s important to note that the ‘limited’ in ‘limited warranty’ implies that HealthmateForever will only cover everything except for these factors: neglect, accident, and misuse.
The warranty can only be honored for purchases made in the US and Canada, so if you buy it outside those territories, you’re out of luck! If you wish to have the warranty cover the aforementioned and much more, you have the option to purchase an accidental 2-year warranty for an extra $100. If you encounter manufacturing defects within your YK15AB model, you may ask the company to receive a replacement unit free of charge. Healthmateforever April 15 2021 In Honolulu
Both the pros and cons
- It is flexible and simple to use
- It targets the problem areas of your body precisely and effectively
- You can carry and use it wherever you are, whether you’re working out or relaxing on your bed
- You can choose from a variety of intensities for each person.
- It is highly recommended as an alternative to any painkiller or medication, and at a fair price.
- There are no heat controls nor wireless connectivity in sight
- You might have to consider paying extra for not just pads, but also batteries
- It can be difficult to manage the organization, especially without a control unit case.
- For those with high levels of sensitivities to electromagnetic vibrations, it might be too much
HealthmateForever YK15AB: The Review
It can be difficult to use the YK15AB after our first experience. But with the help of the provided guides, plus more time to explore the device, it gets much easier. It can also be very useful in times of need. It is filled with electronic transmitted vibrations that are smooth enough to ease tension in certain parts of the body. We’ve used the YK15AB on the back and shoulder area where we often feel aches now and then during our work days. We noticed a significant difference in the effectiveness of the YK15AB compared to using painkiller creams.
We discovered that it not only delivered a faster turnaround but also made us feel great. You don’t often get that with painkillers, no! And, once we checked the price comparison between that, a traditional massage, a session with a physical therapist, and the YK15AB, the results blew our minds! The price of the YK15AB is much cheaper than all of the rest combined, and that meant we didn’t have to worry about paying way too much just to alleviate the pain. The Healthmate YK15AB offers a wide range of massage settings and customizable intensities and speeds. This is why it’s highly recommended.
You can also check out other HealthmateForever products
The YK15AB may be widely known as a best-seller, but did you know there are other TENS/EMS units from HealthmateForever to choose from? These are just a few of the many top-selling TENS units on the market. Here are some alternatives to the YK15AB.
- The wireless, rechargeable YK15RC version is the YK15AB. It comes with several nice upgrades such as the adjustable timer option, wireless compatibility and a 2-year warranty. But, in comparison, the RC model is at least $20 more expensive than the AB.
- The T12AB high-end device is in form and function . It has an LCD touchscreen, smartphone-like portability and a lock button to close it when you’re done. There are also more massage and pad options at 12. It is more expensive than you might think, but stocks are always limited so it’s best to act quickly if you plan on investing in it.
- The Pro15AB is a great choice if you are looking for a bestseller that offers more options, a longer battery life of 10 hours, and similarity to an iPod. It’s a great value for money, and it’s a good price. Healthmateforever April 15 2021 In Honolulu
After taking a close look at everything we’ve learned so far, from the functions to the effects, we have never been happier trying out the HealthmateForever YK15AB. It’s no wonder why everyone has been raving about how wonderful it is as a massage machine. This amazing TENS/EMS unit is not only affordable, but it also has all the features you could want at an affordable price.
You won’t think of trying any other method for pain management with the adjustable options and a variety of massage modes available. So, if you’re on the lookout for a breakthrough solution for your back pains and other problem points, look no further than the YK15AB!
FAQ Healthmateforever April 15 2021 In Honolulu
How long should you use an electrotherapy machine like the YK15AB?
This study shows that 30 min is the recommended time to use electrical stimulants such as the YK15AB/EMS unit. The intensity of the stimulation is what determines how long you can use it. Lower intensities are better for longer sessions while higher intensity ones require shorter sessions.
How can you use the YK15AB
Follow the instructions.
- Place the pads where you want to receive electrotherapy stimulations. Say, you want to place them on the lower back.
- Once the batteries are loaded and pads are connected to the unit, turn the switch on to begin operation.
- To indicate the body parts, press the buttons on the control unit’s top-half. To return to the previous state, press the “Back” button.
- There are 4 jacks – 2 for channel A and the other remaining for channel B. For example, if you connect via 1A, you can adjust the intensity for channel A on the left side, front-facing. Channel B intensity adjustment is on the right.
- You may press any of the bottom-half buttons indicating the massage methods. You may also adjust the speed level as indicated by two yellow buttons in between the massage modes buttons.
- Once the massage session is done, turn the unit off and wait until you no longer completely feel electric signals on the pads. Then take them out of the problem area. Healthmateforever April 15 2021 In Honolulu
What’s the difference between TENS and EMS?
EMS stands to “electronic muscles stimulator”. The electrical pulses contract the muscle, further reducing the pain. TENS technology, on the other hand, triggers the nerve fibers to prevent them from sending pain signals back and forth to the brain.