Body pain can be a challenge. It can be difficult to endure long hours at work or intense training. You may feel discomfort in your back, arms and legs as well as your feet. This can be annoying, but trust us, it’s not uncommon.
Once in our lives, we’ve all tried to find ways to manage the pain, nearly most of the time to no avail. Cost-cutting measures through using hand-held massagers may not be enough. It may not be worth going to a spa to get a massage. Even painkiller medication can pose a risk. Don’t give up if you don’t want to. We have a solution for you that will solve your problems quickly and without you having to spend too much. Today, we will do a concise review on the HealthmateForever YK15AB!
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review from Mr. Product Review’s YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of the HealthmateForever YK15AB, you may still want to check out our article below.
Overview: What’s the HealthmateForeverYK15AB? Healthmateforever Cvs
The YK15AB is a dual-channel electric pulse massager that emits pulses directly towards the body’s trigger points, helping improve blood circulation and relax the tense muscles. This TENS unit offers stunning electrotherapy features that are useful in eliminating different kinds of body pain. Composed of a wide range of therapeutic methods and modes, the YK15AB is listed among the most popular electrotherapy machines and has been widely acclaimed for its ease of use, flexibility, and effectiveness.
HealthmateForever offers a variety of TENS devices. The YK15AB can be used as one product. What makes each of them unique is its EMS integration. Not only does the YK15AB – and its related products – ease your pain in an instant, but it also makes you feel more optimistic upon use!
HealthmateForeverYK15AB: The Features
The YK15AB comes with 8 inserted pin electrode pad. Because they are the only way to make contact between the device and your skin, pads are essential for any TENS unit. The YK15AB emits stimulations through each pad and places them on the affected areas. The best thing about 8 pads is the ability to place two on your arm and four on your lower back. Or, you can use them all on your entire body.
The pads of the YK15AB are all gel-based to be more comfortable for your skin compared to suction pads, as with HealthmateForever’s other models. Since the unit is wired, the pads will need to be integrated with the use of wires. The pack contains 4 sets of dual-lead cables, one connecting to the controls and one to the pad. Healthmateforever Cvs
Jam-packed Controller Unit
The YK15AB comes with a powerful yet portable control unit that does all the work to relieve your tensions. It’s built-in with 6 different therapeutic methods based on a combination of traditional Asian and Western massages and alternative therapies:
- Kneading – to compress soft and deep tissues through kneading on certain parts of the body
- Acupuncture – to stimulate nerves and muscles based on the traditional Chinese method where pins are used
- Tapping – Tapping with your hands can improve blood circulation and muscles.
- Cupping – to alleviate pain and inflammation based on the method that makes use of cups, creating suctions
- Scraping (Gua sha) – to relieve muscle and joint pain inspired by a Chinese therapy massage where problem points are scraped over
- Random – Combines all of the above methods to optimize relaxation and relief
Apart from those, there are 9 various modes, custom-built for a wide range of body parts that may be prone to pain. These parts can often feel sore and uncomfortable. These parts are also essential because they are necessary for many activities, including writing and walking.
- Mobility joints: elbows, shoulders, wrists and knees.
- The neck and the back
- The hips
- The feet
Additional Uses and Adjustments
While it has specialized modes for specific body parts, the YK15AB can be used on other parts that may need extra pain relief, such as the abdomen, which can often be prone to menstrual cramps among women, and the arms and legs. You can use it all over your body to relieve pain and soreness. The YK15AB allows you to adjust the pulses according to intensity. There are 20 levels that can be adjusted. It ranges from mildly intense at the lowest to severe at the highest. There are also speed adjustment options for whenever you want to quicken up or slow down the massage.
Battery-powered and portable
The YK15AB is fully battery-powered – a set of 3 AAA batteries is required to operate the device. Included in the control unit is a timer that lasts up to 80 minutes, as well as a belt clip at the back which can be fastened to your clothes whenever you want to go places. The unit includes four insertable channel jacks. The YK15AB features a backlit LCD screen that displays information about the modes, intensity, speed, time duration and body chart.
You will receive other accessories if the YK15AB is purchased. The YK15AB TENS/EMS unit runs on batteries so you will receive a set of 3 AAA batteries for free. The pack also includes a pad holder. This allows you to place your pads as neatly and easily as possible. The application placement chart and a manual are also included. These are guides that will help you navigate the device. You even get great insights on how the YK15AB can bring lots of beneficial effects all over your body!
Although it is not included with the purchase of the YK15AB, a control case might be worth considering if you are serious about preserving it and making it last. Apart from the case, HealthmateForever also offers extra accessories specialized for specific massages, such as massage shoes, conductive socks/gloves, a multi-belt, and wrist/ankle wraps among a much wider array of extra items.
Price and Running Costs
The YK15AB is priced at $29.99, which by the looks of it is arguably reasonable for what it offers. It also lies along a competitive range with other TENS unit massagers that are identically and closely priced. For a product that delivers a solid performance and is positively received among many users, it sure does come with a few minor issues when it comes to running costs. As this is the battery-powered version of the YK15, don’t expect the AB version to be rechargeable. AAA batteries will still be required. However, the duration will vary depending on which type of AAA batteries you use.
Pads are also taken into consideration. If you plan on using the YK15AB long-term, those pads included in the pack are not made to last forever, so it’s equally important to factor in spending your money on extra replacements whenever necessary. How often you replace both the pads and batteries will depend on how often you use this TENS unit as well as how well you care for and keep it.
HealthmateForever offers a limited warranty on some of their TENS/EMS products, including the YK1AB, for up to three months. It is important to remember that HealthmateForever’s ‘limited warranty’ does not cover all factors.
The warranty can only be honored for purchases made in the US and Canada, so if you buy it outside those territories, you’re out of luck! You can purchase an accidental 2-year warranty to add $100 to your warranty. If you encounter manufacturing defects within your YK15AB model, you may ask the company to receive a replacement unit free of charge. Healthmateforever Cvs
Both the pros and cons
- It is flexible and simple to use
- It targets your body’s problem points effectively and precisely
- You can carry and use it wherever you are, whether you’re working out or relaxing on your bed
- It comes with a wide range of intensity levels for every person
- It is highly recommended as an alternative to any painkiller or medication, and at a fair price.
- Wireless connectivity and heat controls are not available.
- It is possible to pay more for pads and batteries.
- It can be difficult to manage the organization, especially without a control unit case.
- For those with high levels of sensitivities to electromagnetic vibrations, it might be too much
HealthmateForeverYK15AB: The review
Upon our first-use experience with the YK15AB, it can be quite complicated to deal with. It becomes much simpler with the help the provided guides and more time to explore it. It can also be very useful in times of need. It is filled with electronic transmitted vibrations that are smooth enough to ease tension in certain parts of the body. The YK15AB has been used on our backs and shoulders, which are areas that we feel aches from time to time during work. We noticed a significant difference in the effectiveness of the YK15AB compared to using painkiller creams.
We discovered that it not only delivered a faster turnaround but also made us feel great. You don’t often get that with painkillers, no! And, once we checked the price comparison between that, a traditional massage, a session with a physical therapist, and the YK15AB, the results blew our minds! The price of the YK15AB is much cheaper than all of the rest combined, and that meant we didn’t have to worry about paying way too much just to alleviate the pain. Plus, with tons of massage modes and customizable intensity and speed configurations to choose from, there’s no denying why the Healthmate YK15AB is highly recommended for the following factors: accessibility, flexibility, and great value for your money.
Other HealthmateForever Products to Check Out
The YK15AB may be widely known as a best-seller, but did you know there are other TENS/EMS units from HealthmateForever to choose from? The wellness brand has been known for producing some of the top-selling TENS unit massagers on the market, and here are some of the alternatives worth checking out if you want more features than the YK15AB can offer.
- The wireless, rechargeable YK15RC version is the YK15AB. It comes with several nice upgrades such as the adjustable timer option, wireless compatibility and a 2-year warranty. The RC model is $20 less expensive than the AB.
- The T12AB high-end device is in form and function . It has an LCD touchscreen, smartphone-like portability and a lock button to close it when you’re done. There are also more massage and pad options at 12. It is more expensive than you might think, but stocks are always limited so it’s best to act quickly if you plan on investing in it.
- If you’re looking for a best-seller that has much more modes to choose from, a long battery span of 10 hours, and the convenience similar to an iPod, the Pro15AB is one to try out. It’s a great value for money, and it’s a good price. Healthmateforever Cvs
We have never been happier with the HealthmateForever YK15AB since we took a closer look at all we’ve learned, from the functions and the effects. It’s no wonder why everyone has been raving about how wonderful it is as a massage machine. Although there may be extra spending for the batteries and extra pads, this stunning TENS/EMS unit has got all the features anyone can ask for at a surprisingly low price!
You won’t think of trying any other method for pain management with the adjustable options and a variety of massage modes available. So, if you’re on the lookout for a breakthrough solution for your back pains and other problem points, look no further than the YK15AB!
FAQ Healthmateforever Cvs
What length should an electrotherapy machine such as the YK15AB be used for?
Based on this study, 30 minutes is the recommended duration of using electrical stimulants like the YK15AB TENS/EMS unit. The intensity of the stimulation is what determines how long you can use it. Lower intensities are better for longer sessions while higher intensity ones require shorter sessions.
How can you use the YK15AB
According to the instructions:
- Place the pads where you want to receive electrotherapy stimulations. Say, you want to place them on the lower back.
- Turn the switch on once the batteries have been charged and the pads have been connected, to start operation.
- On the control unit, press any of the top-half buttons indicating the body parts. In this case, press the ‘Back’ button.
- There are four jacks, two for channel A and one for channel B. If you’re connected thru 1A, for example, you may adjust the intensity of channel A on the left side of the unit, front-facing. Channel B intensity adjustment is on the right.
- You may press any of the bottom-half buttons indicating the massage methods. You can also adjust the speed by pressing two yellow buttons located between the massage modes buttons.
- After the massage session has ended, turn off the unit and wait until the electric signals are gone completely from the pads. Then take them out of the problem area. Healthmateforever Cvs
What’s the difference between TENS and EMS?
EMS stands to “electronic muscles stimulator”. The electrical pulses contract the muscle, further reducing the pain. TENS technology on the other side triggers nerve fibers to stop them sending back pain signals to the brain.