Body pain can be a challenge. As prolonged hours of work or intense workouts require more effort, it may sometimes be too much to take. As a result, you gradually gain discomfort on your back, arms, legs, and even your feet. This can be annoying, but trust us, it’s not uncommon.
Once in our lives, we’ve all tried to find ways to manage the pain, nearly most of the time to no avail. Cost-cutting measures through using hand-held massagers may not be enough. Going to a spa for an actual massage may not be enough either. Even painkiller medication can pose a risk. Don’t give up if you don’t want to. We have a solution for you that will solve your problems quickly and without you having to spend too much. Today we’ll be focusing on the HealthmateForever YK15AB.
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review from Mr. Product Review’s YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of the HealthmateForever YK15AB, you may still want to check out our article below.
Overview: What’s the HealthmateForeverYK15AB? Healthmateforever Neck Placement
The YK15AB is a dual-channel electric pulse massager that emits pulses directly towards the body’s trigger points, helping improve blood circulation and relax the tense muscles. The TENS unit has amazing electrotherapy features that can be used to relieve different types of pain. Composed of a wide range of therapeutic methods and modes, the YK15AB is listed among the most popular electrotherapy machines and has been widely acclaimed for its ease of use, flexibility, and effectiveness.
The YK15AB is just one product from a wide range of TENS units offered by HealthmateForever. Each product is unique because of its EMS integration.
HealthmateForeverYK15AB: The Features
The YK15AB comes with 8 inserted pin electrode pad. Because they are the only way to make contact between the device and your skin, pads are essential for any TENS unit. Each pad is placed on different parts of the body, and the YK15AB emits stimulations through the pads and onto the problem areas. What’s nice about having 8 pads, in particular, is that you have the option to use two on your arm, four on your lower back, or all at the same time, all over your body.
All pads on the YK15AB have a gel-based base to make them more comfortable than suction pads. Since the unit is wired, the pads will need to be integrated with the use of wires. The pack contains 4 sets of dual-lead cables, one connecting to the controls and one to the pad. Healthmateforever Neck Placement
Jam-packed Controller Unit
The YK15AB comes with a powerful yet portable control unit that does all the work to relieve your tensions. The YK15AB comes with six different therapeutic methods that combine traditional Asian and Western massages with alternative therapies.
- Kneading – to compress deep tissues by kneading certain parts of your body
- Acupuncture – to stimulate nerves and muscles based on the traditional Chinese method where pins are used
- Tapping – Tapping with your hands can improve blood circulation and muscles.
- Cupping – Cupping is a method to relieve pain and inflammation.
- Scraping (Gua sha) – to relieve muscle and joint pain inspired by a Chinese therapy massage where problem points are scraped over
- Random – Combines all of the above methods to optimize relaxation and relief
Apart from those, there are 9 various modes, custom-built for a wide range of body parts that may be prone to pain. These parts can often feel sore and uncomfortable. They’re also important as they are required for a long list of activities, from the most essential ones like writing and walking to the most complex such as heavy-duty work and extreme sports.
- Mobility joints: shoulders, elbows, wrists, knees, and ankles
- The neck and back
- The hips
- The feet
More Uses and Extra Adjustments
While it has specialized modes for specific body parts, the YK15AB can be used on other parts that may need extra pain relief, such as the abdomen, which can often be prone to menstrual cramps among women, and the arms and legs. You can use it all over your body to relieve pain and soreness. With the YK15AB, you can adjust the pulses by the intensity with 20 adjustable levels, and it ranges from mild at the lowest and severe at the highest. There are also speed adjustment options for whenever you want to quicken up or slow down the massage.
Battery-powered and portable
The YK15AB is fully battery-powered – a set of 3 AAA batteries is required to operate the device. Included in the control unit is a timer that lasts up to 80 minutes, as well as a belt clip at the back which can be fastened to your clothes whenever you want to go places. Four insertable channel jacks are built into the unit. The YK15AB has a backlit LCD screen where information on the modes, speed, intensity, and time duration, as well as a body chart, are displayed.
You will receive other accessories if the YK15AB is purchased. The YK15AB TENS/EMS unit runs on batteries so you will receive a set of 3 AAA batteries for free. The pack also includes a pad holder. This allows you to place your pads as neatly and easily as possible. The application placement chart and a manual are also included. Both of these serve as guides to help you along the way while using the device. The YK15AB has many benefits for your body, and you can even gain great insight!
Although it is not included with the purchase of the YK15AB, a control case might be worth considering if you are serious about preserving it and making it last. Apart from the case, HealthmateForever also offers extra accessories specialized for specific massages, such as massage shoes, conductive socks/gloves, a multi-belt, and wrist/ankle wraps among a much wider array of extra items.
Price and Running Costs
The YK15AB’s price is $29.99. This is reasonable considering what it offers. It also lies along a competitive range with other TENS unit massagers that are identically and closely priced. It is a product that provides a solid performance, and is well received by many users. However, there are some minor issues with its running costs. The YK15’s battery-powered version is not rechargeable. AAA batteries will still be required. The duration, however, will depend on what type you prefer to use – it’s either rechargeable batteries or disposable ones.
Also, pads should be considered. The pads in the YK15AB pack will not last forever so make sure to invest in extra replacements if you need them. How often you replace both the pads and batteries will depend on how often you use this TENS unit as well as how well you care for and keep it.
HealthmateForever offers a limited warranty for some TENS/EMS products including the YK1AB for up to 3 months. It is important to remember that HealthmateForever’s ‘limited warranty’ does not cover all factors.
Only purchases made in the USA and Canada are eligible for warranty coverage. If you purchase it outside of these territories, your chances of getting it will be slim. You can purchase an accidental 2-year warranty to add $100 to your warranty. If you encounter manufacturing defects within your YK15AB model, you may ask the company to receive a replacement unit free of charge. Healthmateforever Neck Placement
Both the pros and cons
- It’s flexible and easy to use
- It targets your body’s problem points effectively and precisely
- It can be carried and used wherever you go, no matter where you are.
- It comes with a wide range of intensity levels for every person
- It is highly recommended as an alternative to any painkiller or medication, and at a fair price.
- Wireless connectivity and heat controls are not available.
- It is possible to pay more for pads and batteries.
- The organization may be a fuss to deal with, especially without the presence of the control unit case
- For those with high levels of sensitivities to electromagnetic vibrations, it might be too much
HealthmateForever YK15AB: The Review
It can be difficult to use the YK15AB after our first experience. But with the help of the provided guides, plus more time to explore the device, it gets much easier. It is also very handy in times of emergency. It’s filled to the brim with electronically transmitted vibrations that are smooth and powerful enough to relieve the tension on some parts of the body. We’ve used the YK15AB on the back and shoulder area where we often feel aches now and then during our work days. And we’ve noticed how much difference it made compared to using a painkiller ointment.
We discovered that it not only delivered a faster turnaround but also made us feel great. This is something you don’t get with painkillers very often. We were blown away when we compared the prices for a traditional massage and a session with a physical therapist to the YK15AB. The price of the YK15AB is much cheaper than all of the rest combined, and that meant we didn’t have to worry about paying way too much just to alleviate the pain. Plus, with tons of massage modes and customizable intensity and speed configurations to choose from, there’s no denying why the Healthmate YK15AB is highly recommended for the following factors: accessibility, flexibility, and great value for your money.
You can also check out other HealthmateForever products
While the YK15AB is a well-known bestseller, did you know that there are many other TENS/EMS units available from HealthmateForever? The wellness brand has been known for producing some of the top-selling TENS unit massagers on the market, and here are some of the alternatives worth checking out if you want more features than the YK15AB can offer.
- The wireless, rechargeable YK15RC version is the YK15AB. It comes with several nice upgrades such as the adjustable timer option, wireless compatibility and a 2-year warranty. The RC model is $20 less expensive than the AB.
- The T12AB is high-end in both function and form – it has an LCD touchscreen, smartphone-like portability, and a lock button for whenever you’re done using it without the need to turn it off, plus more pads and massage options at 12! It is more expensive than you might think, but stocks are always limited so it’s best to act quickly if you plan on investing in it.
- The Pro15AB is a great choice if you are looking for a bestseller that offers more options, a longer battery life of 10 hours, and similarity to an iPod. It’s a great value for money, and it’s a good price. Healthmateforever Neck Placement
After taking a close look at everything we’ve learned so far, from the functions to the effects, we have never been happier trying out the HealthmateForever YK15AB. It’s no wonder why everyone has been raving about how wonderful it is as a massage machine. This amazing TENS/EMS unit is not only affordable, but it also has all the features you could want at an affordable price.
Plus, with adjustable options and plenty of massage modes to explore, you wouldn’t even think about trying anything else when it comes to pain management. So, if you’re on the lookout for a breakthrough solution for your back pains and other problem points, look no further than the YK15AB!
FAQ Healthmateforever Neck Placement
What length should an electrotherapy machine such as the YK15AB be used for?
Based on this study, 30 minutes is the recommended duration of using electrical stimulants like the YK15AB TENS/EMS unit. The intensity of the stimulation is what determines how long you can use it. Lower intensities are better for longer sessions while higher intensity ones require shorter sessions.
How do you use the YK15AB?
Follow the instructions.
- Place the pads where you want to receive electrotherapy stimulations. You might place them on your lower back.
- Once the batteries are loaded and pads are connected to the unit, turn the switch on to begin operation.
- On the control unit, press any of the top-half buttons indicating the body parts. To return to the previous state, press the “Back” button.
- There are four jacks, two for channel A and one for channel B. For example, if you connect via 1A, you can adjust the intensity for channel A on the left side, front-facing. The channel B intensity adjustment is located on the right.
- You may press any of the bottom-half buttons indicating the massage methods. You can also adjust the speed by pressing two yellow buttons located between the massage modes buttons.
- After the massage session has ended, turn off the unit and wait until the electric signals are gone completely from the pads. Then take them out of the problem area. Healthmateforever Neck Placement
What is the difference between EMS and TENS?
EMS stands to “electronic muscles stimulator”. The electrical pulses contract the muscle, further reducing the pain. TENS technology, on the other hand, triggers the nerve fibers to prevent them from sending pain signals back and forth to the brain.