It can be difficult to manage body pain. As prolonged hours of work or intense workouts require more effort, it may sometimes be too much to take. As a result, you gradually gain discomfort on your back, arms, legs, and even your feet. This can be annoying, but trust us, it’s not uncommon.
Once in our lives, we’ve all tried to find ways to manage the pain, nearly most of the time to no avail. Cost-cutting measures through using hand-held massagers may not be enough. Going to a spa for an actual massage may not be enough either. Even painkiller medication can pose a risk. If you’re ready to give up, don’t! We have a solution for you that will solve your problems quickly and without you having to spend too much. Today, we will do a concise review on the HealthmateForever YK15AB!
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review from Mr. Product Review’s YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of the HealthmateForever YK15AB.
Overview: What is the HealthmateForever YK15AB? Healthmateforever Per Year
The two-channel electric pulse massager , the YK15AB, is a dual channel. It emits pulses that are directed at the trigger points of the body. This helps improve blood circulation and relax tight muscles. The TENS unit has amazing electrotherapy features that can be used to relieve different types of pain. The YK15AB has a variety of therapeutic modes and methods. It is widely regarded for its simplicity of use, versatility, and effectiveness.
HealthmateForever offers a variety of TENS devices. The YK15AB can be used as one product. Each product is unique because of its EMS integration.
HealthmateForeverYK15AB: The Features
Upon purchase of the YK15AB, you receive a total of 8 inserted pin electrode pads. Because they are the only way to make contact between the device and your skin, pads are essential for any TENS unit. Each pad is placed on different parts of the body, and the YK15AB emits stimulations through the pads and onto the problem areas. What’s nice about having 8 pads, in particular, is that you have the option to use two on your arm, four on your lower back, or all at the same time, all over your body.
All pads on the YK15AB have a gel-based base to make them more comfortable than suction pads. Since the unit is wired, the pads will need to be integrated with the use of wires. Thankfully, the pack includes 4 sets of dual-lead wires, with one end connected to the controls and the other to the pad. Healthmateforever Per Year
Jam-packed Controller Unit
The YK15AB comes with a powerful yet portable control unit that does all the work to relieve your tensions. It’s built-in with 6 different therapeutic methods based on a combination of traditional Asian and Western massages and alternative therapies:
- Kneading – to compress soft and deep tissues through kneading on certain parts of the body
- Acupuncture – to stimulate nerves and muscles based on the traditional Chinese method where pins are used
- Tapping – Tapping with your hands can improve blood circulation and muscles.
- Cupping – to alleviate pain and inflammation based on the method that makes use of cups, creating suctions
- Scraping (Gua Sha) – to alleviate muscle and joint pain inspired a Chinese therapy massage in which problem points are scraped.
- Random – makes use of a combination of all the aforementioned methods for optimized relaxation and relief
Apart from those, there are 9 various modes, custom-built for a wide range of body parts that may be prone to pain. These parts are often subject to varying degrees of soreness and discomfort. They’re also important as they are required for a long list of activities, from the most essential ones like writing and walking to the most complex such as heavy-duty work and extreme sports.
- Mobility joints: shoulders, elbows, wrists, knees, and ankles
- The neck and back
- The hips
- The feet
More Uses and Extra Adjustments
While it has specialized modes for specific body parts, the YK15AB can be used on other parts that may need extra pain relief, such as the abdomen, which can often be prone to menstrual cramps among women, and the arms and legs. You can use it all over your body to relieve pain and soreness. With the YK15AB, you can adjust the pulses by the intensity with 20 adjustable levels, and it ranges from mild at the lowest and severe at the highest. You can also adjust the speed to increase or decrease the massage’s pace.
Portable and Battery-powered
The YK15AB can be operated on a single set of AAA batteries. The control unit also includes a timer with a range of up to 80 minutes and a belt clip that can be attached to your clothes for when you need it. The unit includes four insertable channel jacks. The YK15AB has a backlit LCD screen where information on the modes, speed, intensity, and time duration, as well as a body chart, are displayed.
There are other accessories that you will expect to receive if you purchase the YK15AB. The YK15AB TENS/EMS unit runs on batteries so you will receive a set of 3 AAA batteries for free. The pack also includes a pad holder. This allows you to place your pads as neatly and easily as possible. The application placement chart and a manual are also included. These are guides that will help you navigate the device. The YK15AB has many benefits for your body, and you can even gain great insight!
While it’s unfortunately not included upon buying the YK15AB, a control unit case may be something to invest in if you do care about preserving and using it long-term. HealthmateForever offers additional accessories for massages such as conductive socks/gloves and wrist/ankle wraps.
Price and Running Costs
The YK15AB’s price is $29.99. This is reasonable considering what it offers. It is also competitive with similar-priced TENS unit massagers. For a product that delivers a solid performance and is positively received among many users, it sure does come with a few minor issues when it comes to running costs. The YK15’s battery-powered version is not rechargeable. You will still need to spend money on AAA batteries. The duration, however, will depend on what type you prefer to use – it’s either rechargeable batteries or disposable ones.
Pads are also taken into consideration. If you plan on using the YK15AB long-term, those pads included in the pack are not made to last forever, so it’s equally important to factor in spending your money on extra replacements whenever necessary. The frequency at which you need to replace the batteries and pads will depend on how frequently you use this TENS device, as well as how well it is maintained.
HealthmateForever offers a limited warranty for some TENS/EMS products including the YK1AB for up to 3 months. It is important to remember that HealthmateForever’s ‘limited warranty’ does not cover all factors.
Only purchases made in the USA and Canada are eligible for warranty coverage. If you purchase it outside of these territories, your chances of getting it will be slim. If you wish to have the warranty cover the aforementioned and much more, you have the option to purchase an accidental 2-year warranty for an extra $100. If you encounter manufacturing defects within your YK15AB model, you may ask the company to receive a replacement unit free of charge. Healthmateforever Per Year
Pros and Cons
- It’s flexible and easy to use
- It targets your body’s problem points effectively and precisely
- It can be carried and used wherever you go, no matter where you are.
- You can choose from a variety of intensities for each person.
- Highly reviewed as a great alternative to painkillers or any medication – for a reasonable price
- There are no heat controls nor wireless connectivity in sight
- It is possible to pay more for pads and batteries.
- The organization may be a fuss to deal with, especially without the presence of the control unit case
- Electrode vibrations might be too much for those who are highly sensitive to them
HealthmateForeverYK15AB: The review
It can be difficult to use the YK15AB after our first experience. But with the help of the provided guides, plus more time to explore the device, it gets much easier. It can also be very useful in times of need. It is filled with electronic transmitted vibrations that are smooth enough to ease tension in certain parts of the body. We’ve used the YK15AB on the back and shoulder area where we often feel aches now and then during our work days. We noticed a significant difference in the effectiveness of the YK15AB compared to using painkiller creams.
Upon close examination, we discovered that only did it deliver with a much faster turnaround, but it also made us feel good. This is something you don’t get with painkillers very often. And, once we checked the price comparison between that, a traditional massage, a session with a physical therapist, and the YK15AB, the results blew our minds! The YK15AB’s price is significantly lower than the rest, so we didn’t have to worry too much about getting relief. The Healthmate YK15AB offers a wide range of massage settings and customizable intensities and speeds. This is why it’s highly recommended.
You can also check out other HealthmateForever products
While the YK15AB is a well-known bestseller, did you know that there are many other TENS/EMS units available from HealthmateForever? These are just a few of the many top-selling TENS units on the market. Here are some alternatives to the YK15AB.
- The wireless, rechargeable YK15RC version is the YK15AB. It comes with several nice upgrades such as the adjustable timer option, wireless compatibility and a 2-year warranty. But, in comparison, the RC model is at least $20 more expensive than the AB.
- The T12AB high-end device is in form and function . It has an LCD touchscreen, smartphone-like portability and a lock button to close it when you’re done. There are also more massage and pad options at 12. The price is understandably much higher, but if you want to invest in it instead, better be quick because stocks always run out!
- The Pro15AB is a great choice if you are looking for a bestseller that offers more options, a longer battery life of 10 hours, and similarity to an iPod. It’s a great value for money, and it’s a good price. Healthmateforever Per Year
We have never been happier with the HealthmateForever YK15AB since we took a closer look at all we’ve learned, from the functions and the effects. Everyone has been raving about the amazing massage machine. This amazing TENS/EMS unit is not only affordable, but it also has all the features you could want at an affordable price.
Plus, with adjustable options and plenty of massage modes to explore, you wouldn’t even think about trying anything else when it comes to pain management. So, if you’re on the lookout for a breakthrough solution for your back pains and other problem points, look no further than the YK15AB!
FAQ Healthmateforever Per Year
How long should you use an electrotherapy machine like the YK15AB?
Based on this study, 30 minutes is the recommended duration of using electrical stimulants like the YK15AB TENS/EMS unit. However, how long it can be used depends on the intensity level – lower intensities equal longer electrotherapy sessions, while higher ones require much shorter durations.
How can you use the YK15AB
Follow the instructions.
- Place the pads where you want to receive electrotherapy stimulations. Say, you want to place them on the lower back.
- Turn the switch on once the batteries have been charged and the pads have been connected, to start operation.
- To indicate the body parts, press the buttons on the control unit’s top-half. In this case, press the ‘Back’ button.
- There are 4 jacks – 2 for channel A and the other remaining for channel B. If you’re connected thru 1A, for example, you may adjust the intensity of channel A on the left side of the unit, front-facing. The channel B intensity adjustment is located on the right.
- You may press any of the bottom-half buttons indicating the massage methods. You may also adjust the speed level as indicated by two yellow buttons in between the massage modes buttons.
- After the massage session has ended, turn off the unit and wait until the electric signals are gone completely from the pads. Next, take them out from the problem area. Healthmateforever Per Year
What’s the difference between TENS and EMS?
EMS stands to “electronic muscles stimulator”. The electrical pulses contract the muscle, further reducing the pain. TENS technology on the other side triggers nerve fibers to stop them sending back pain signals to the brain.