Body pain can be a challenge. It can be difficult to endure long hours at work or intense training. You may feel discomfort in your back, arms and legs as well as your feet. This can be annoying, but trust us, it’s not uncommon.
We’ve all tried to manage pain once in our lives. Cost-cutting measures through using hand-held massagers may not be enough. It may not be worth going to a spa to get a massage. Even painkiller medication can pose a risk. Don’t give up if you don’t want to. We’ve got you a solution that can help you fix your problems at once, and you needn’t worry about spending too much. Today, we will do a concise review on the HealthmateForever YK15AB!
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review from Mr. Product Review’s YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of the HealthmateForever YK15AB.
Overview: What is the HealthmateForever YK15AB? Healthmateforever User Manual Hm8Gab
The two-channel electric pulse massager , the YK15AB, is a dual channel. It emits pulses that are directed at the trigger points of the body. This helps improve blood circulation and relax tight muscles. This TENS unit offers stunning electrotherapy features that are useful in eliminating different kinds of body pain. The YK15AB has a variety of therapeutic modes and methods. It is widely regarded for its simplicity of use, versatility, and effectiveness.
The YK15AB is just one product from a wide range of TENS units offered by HealthmateForever. What makes each of them unique is its EMS integration. Not only does the YK15AB – and its related products – ease your pain in an instant, but it also makes you feel more optimistic upon use!
HealthmateForeverYK15AB: The Features
Upon purchase of the YK15AB, you receive a total of 8 inserted pin electrode pads. Pads are necessary for any TENS unit, as they’re the only way to create contact between the skin and the device. Each pad is placed on different parts of the body, and the YK15AB emits stimulations through the pads and onto the problem areas. The best thing about 8 pads is the ability to place two on your arm and four on your lower back. Or, you can use them all on your entire body.
All pads on the YK15AB have a gel-based base to make them more comfortable than suction pads. The pads must be connected to the unit with wires. The pack contains 4 sets of dual-lead cables, one connecting to the controls and one to the pad. Healthmateforever User Manual Hm8Gab
Jam-packed Controller Unit
The YK15AB includes a portable, powerful control unit that will relieve all your tensions. It’s built-in with 6 different therapeutic methods based on a combination of traditional Asian and Western massages and alternative therapies:
- Kneading – to compress deep tissues by kneading certain parts of your body
- Acupuncture – to stimulate nerves and muscles based on the traditional Chinese method where pins are used
- Tapping – Tapping with your hands can improve blood circulation and muscles.
- Cupping – Cupping is a method to relieve pain and inflammation.
- Scraping (Gua Sha) – to alleviate muscle and joint pain inspired a Chinese therapy massage in which problem points are scraped.
- Random – Combines all of the above methods to optimize relaxation and relief
There are nine other modes that can be used to treat pain in various body parts. These parts can often feel sore and uncomfortable. These parts are also essential because they are necessary for many activities, including writing and walking.
- Mobility joints: shoulders, elbows, wrists, knees, and ankles
- The neck and the back
- The hips
- The feet
Additional Uses and Adjustments
The YK15AB has specialized modes that are suited for certain body parts. However, it can also be used on other areas, such as the abdomen. This area can be prone to cramps and can also be used on the arms and legs. It can also be used all over the body for all-around pain and soreness relief. With the YK15AB, you can adjust the pulses by the intensity with 20 adjustable levels, and it ranges from mild at the lowest and severe at the highest. You can also adjust the speed to increase or decrease the massage’s pace.
Battery-powered and portable
The YK15AB can be operated on a single set of AAA batteries. The control unit also includes a timer with a range of up to 80 minutes and a belt clip that can be attached to your clothes for when you need it. Four insertable channel jacks are built into the unit. The YK15AB has a backlit LCD screen where information on the modes, speed, intensity, and time duration, as well as a body chart, are displayed.
You will receive other accessories if the YK15AB is purchased. The YK15AB TENS/EMS unit runs on batteries so you will receive a set of 3 AAA batteries for free. Included in the pack is a pad holder, where, as the name suggests, you can place the pads as neatly as possible. Also included are the application placement chart, and, as always, a user manual. These are guides that will help you navigate the device. You even get great insights on how the YK15AB can bring lots of beneficial effects all over your body!
While it’s unfortunately not included upon buying the YK15AB, a control unit case may be something to invest in if you do care about preserving and using it long-term. Apart from the case, HealthmateForever also offers extra accessories specialized for specific massages, such as massage shoes, conductive socks/gloves, a multi-belt, and wrist/ankle wraps among a much wider array of extra items.
Price and Running Costs
The YK15AB’s price is $29.99. This is reasonable considering what it offers. It also lies along a competitive range with other TENS unit massagers that are identically and closely priced. For a product that delivers a solid performance and is positively received among many users, it sure does come with a few minor issues when it comes to running costs. As this is the battery-powered version of the YK15, don’t expect the AB version to be rechargeable. AAA batteries will still be required. The duration, however, will depend on what type you prefer to use – it’s either rechargeable batteries or disposable ones.
Also, pads should be considered. If you plan on using the YK15AB long-term, those pads included in the pack are not made to last forever, so it’s equally important to factor in spending your money on extra replacements whenever necessary. The frequency at which you need to replace the batteries and pads will depend on how frequently you use this TENS device, as well as how well it is maintained.
HealthmateForever offers a limited warranty on some of their TENS/EMS products, including the YK1AB, for up to three months. However, it’s important to note that the ‘limited’ in ‘limited warranty’ implies that HealthmateForever will only cover everything except for these factors: neglect, accident, and misuse.
The warranty can only be honored for purchases made in the US and Canada, so if you buy it outside those territories, you’re out of luck! If you wish to have the warranty cover the aforementioned and much more, you have the option to purchase an accidental 2-year warranty for an extra $100. You can request a free replacement unit if you experience manufacturing defects with your YK15AB product. Healthmateforever User Manual Hm8Gab
Both the pros and cons
- It is flexible and simple to use
- It targets your body’s problem points effectively and precisely
- You can carry and use it wherever you are, whether you’re working out or relaxing on your bed
- You can choose from a variety of intensities for each person.
- Highly reviewed as a great alternative to painkillers or any medication – for a reasonable price
- Wireless connectivity and heat controls are not available.
- It is possible to pay more for pads and batteries.
- It can be difficult to manage the organization, especially without a control unit case.
- For those with high levels of sensitivities to electromagnetic vibrations, it might be too much
HealthmateForever YK15AB: The Review
Upon our first-use experience with the YK15AB, it can be quite complicated to deal with. But with the help of the provided guides, plus more time to explore the device, it gets much easier. It can also be very useful in times of need. It’s filled to the brim with electronically transmitted vibrations that are smooth and powerful enough to relieve the tension on some parts of the body. We’ve used the YK15AB on the back and shoulder area where we often feel aches now and then during our work days. We noticed a significant difference in the effectiveness of the YK15AB compared to using painkiller creams.
We discovered that it not only delivered a faster turnaround but also made us feel great. You don’t often get that with painkillers, no! We were blown away when we compared the prices for a traditional massage and a session with a physical therapist to the YK15AB. The price of the YK15AB is much cheaper than all of the rest combined, and that meant we didn’t have to worry about paying way too much just to alleviate the pain. The Healthmate YK15AB offers a wide range of massage settings and customizable intensities and speeds. This is why it’s highly recommended.
Other HealthmateForever Products to Check Out
While the YK15AB is a well-known bestseller, did you know that there are many other TENS/EMS units available from HealthmateForever? The wellness brand has been known for producing some of the top-selling TENS unit massagers on the market, and here are some of the alternatives worth checking out if you want more features than the YK15AB can offer.
- The wireless, rechargeable YK15RC version is the YK15AB. It comes with several nice upgrades such as the adjustable timer option, wireless compatibility and a 2-year warranty. But, in comparison, the RC model is at least $20 more expensive than the AB.
- The T12AB is high-end in both function and form – it has an LCD touchscreen, smartphone-like portability, and a lock button for whenever you’re done using it without the need to turn it off, plus more pads and massage options at 12! It is more expensive than you might think, but stocks are always limited so it’s best to act quickly if you plan on investing in it.
- The Pro15AB is a great choice if you are looking for a bestseller that offers more options, a longer battery life of 10 hours, and similarity to an iPod. What’s nice about it is the price – it’s midway between that of the YK15AB and T12AB, but you get so much value using it! Healthmateforever User Manual Hm8Gab
After taking a close look at everything we’ve learned so far, from the functions to the effects, we have never been happier trying out the HealthmateForever YK15AB. It’s no wonder why everyone has been raving about how wonderful it is as a massage machine. Although there may be extra spending for the batteries and extra pads, this stunning TENS/EMS unit has got all the features anyone can ask for at a surprisingly low price!
You won’t think of trying any other method for pain management with the adjustable options and a variety of massage modes available. So, if you’re on the lookout for a breakthrough solution for your back pains and other problem points, look no further than the YK15AB!
FAQ Healthmateforever User Manual Hm8Gab
How long should you use an electrotherapy machine like the YK15AB?
This study shows that 30 min is the recommended time to use electrical stimulants such as the YK15AB/EMS unit. However, how long it can be used depends on the intensity level – lower intensities equal longer electrotherapy sessions, while higher ones require much shorter durations.
How can you use the YK15AB
According to the instructions:
- Place the pads on where you wish to receive electrotherapy stimulations. Say, you want to place them on the lower back.
- Once the batteries are loaded and pads are connected to the unit, turn the switch on to begin operation.
- To indicate the body parts, press the buttons on the control unit’s top-half. In this case, press the ‘Back’ button.
- There are four jacks, two for channel A and one for channel B. If you’re connected thru 1A, for example, you may adjust the intensity of channel A on the left side of the unit, front-facing. Channel B intensity adjustment is on the right.
- To indicate the type of massage, you can press any one of the buttons in the bottom-half. You can also adjust the speed by pressing two yellow buttons located between the massage modes buttons.
- After the massage session has ended, turn off the unit and wait until the electric signals are gone completely from the pads. Then take them out of the problem area. Healthmateforever User Manual Hm8Gab
What’s the difference between TENS and EMS?
EMS stands for “electronic muscle stimulator” – the electrical pulses contract the muscles, further alleviating the pain as a result. TENS technology on the other side triggers nerve fibers to stop them sending back pain signals to the brain.