It can be difficult to manage body pain. It can be difficult to endure long hours at work or intense training. As a result, you gradually gain discomfort on your back, arms, legs, and even your feet. That can get annoying – trust us, we’ve gone through that, too.
We’ve all tried to manage pain once in our lives. Hand-held massagers might not be cost-effective enough. It may not be worth going to a spa to get a massage. Even painkiller medication can pose a risk. If you’re ready to give up, don’t! We’ve got you a solution that can help you fix your problems at once, and you needn’t worry about spending too much. Today, we will do a concise review on the HealthmateForever YK15AB!
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review from Mr. Product Review’s YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of the HealthmateForever YK15AB, you may still want to check out our article below.
Overview: What is the HealthmateForever YK15AB? Healthmateforever Vs Trumedic
The two-channel electric pulse massager , the YK15AB, is a dual channel. It emits pulses that are directed at the trigger points of the body. This helps improve blood circulation and relax tight muscles. The TENS unit has amazing electrotherapy features that can be used to relieve different types of pain. Composed of a wide range of therapeutic methods and modes, the YK15AB is listed among the most popular electrotherapy machines and has been widely acclaimed for its ease of use, flexibility, and effectiveness.
HealthmateForever offers a variety of TENS devices. The YK15AB can be used as one product. Each product is unique because of its EMS integration.
HealthmateForeverYK15AB: The Features
The YK15AB comes with 8 inserted pin electrode pad. Because they are the only way to make contact between the device and your skin, pads are essential for any TENS unit. The YK15AB emits stimulations through each pad and places them on the affected areas. The best thing about 8 pads is the ability to place two on your arm and four on your lower back. Or, you can use them all on your entire body.
All pads on the YK15AB have a gel-based base to make them more comfortable than suction pads. Since the unit is wired, the pads will need to be integrated with the use of wires. Thankfully, the pack includes 4 sets of dual-lead wires, with one end connected to the controls and the other to the pad. Healthmateforever Vs Trumedic
Jam-packed Controller Unit
The YK15AB includes a portable, powerful control unit that will relieve all your tensions. It’s built-in with 6 different therapeutic methods based on a combination of traditional Asian and Western massages and alternative therapies:
- Kneading – to compress soft and deep tissues through kneading on certain parts of the body
- Acupuncture – to stimulate nerves and muscles based on the traditional Chinese method where pins are used
- Tapping – to improve muscles and blood circulation by tapping with the use of hands
- Cupping – to alleviate pain and inflammation based on the method that makes use of cups, creating suctions
- Scraping (Gua Sha) – to alleviate muscle and joint pain inspired a Chinese therapy massage in which problem points are scraped.
- Random – makes use of a combination of all the aforementioned methods for optimized relaxation and relief
Apart from those, there are 9 various modes, custom-built for a wide range of body parts that may be prone to pain. These parts are often subject to varying degrees of soreness and discomfort. They’re also important as they are required for a long list of activities, from the most essential ones like writing and walking to the most complex such as heavy-duty work and extreme sports.
- Mobility joints: elbows, shoulders, wrists and knees.
- The neck and the back
- The hips
- The feet
More Uses and Extra Adjustments
While it has specialized modes for specific body parts, the YK15AB can be used on other parts that may need extra pain relief, such as the abdomen, which can often be prone to menstrual cramps among women, and the arms and legs. You can use it all over your body to relieve pain and soreness. With the YK15AB, you can adjust the pulses by the intensity with 20 adjustable levels, and it ranges from mild at the lowest and severe at the highest. There are also speed adjustment options for whenever you want to quicken up or slow down the massage.
Portable and Battery-powered
The YK15AB is fully battery-powered – a set of 3 AAA batteries is required to operate the device. Included in the control unit is a timer that lasts up to 80 minutes, as well as a belt clip at the back which can be fastened to your clothes whenever you want to go places. The unit includes four insertable channel jacks. The YK15AB has a backlit LCD screen where information on the modes, speed, intensity, and time duration, as well as a body chart, are displayed.
There are other accessories that you will expect to receive if you purchase the YK15AB. The YK15AB TENS/EMS unit runs on batteries so you will receive a set of 3 AAA batteries for free. The pack also includes a pad holder. This allows you to place your pads as neatly and easily as possible. The application placement chart and a manual are also included. Both of these serve as guides to help you along the way while using the device. The YK15AB has many benefits for your body, and you can even gain great insight!
Although it is not included with the purchase of the YK15AB, a control case might be worth considering if you are serious about preserving it and making it last. HealthmateForever offers additional accessories for massages such as conductive socks/gloves and wrist/ankle wraps.
Price and Running Costs
The YK15AB is priced at $29.99, which by the looks of it is arguably reasonable for what it offers. It is also competitive with similar-priced TENS unit massagers. For a product that delivers a solid performance and is positively received among many users, it sure does come with a few minor issues when it comes to running costs. The YK15’s battery-powered version is not rechargeable. AAA batteries will still be required. The duration, however, will depend on what type you prefer to use – it’s either rechargeable batteries or disposable ones.
Also, pads should be considered. If you plan on using the YK15AB long-term, those pads included in the pack are not made to last forever, so it’s equally important to factor in spending your money on extra replacements whenever necessary. The frequency at which you need to replace the batteries and pads will depend on how frequently you use this TENS device, as well as how well it is maintained.
HealthmateForever offers a limited warranty for some TENS/EMS products including the YK1AB for up to 3 months. It is important to remember that HealthmateForever’s ‘limited warranty’ does not cover all factors.
Only purchases made in the USA and Canada are eligible for warranty coverage. If you purchase it outside of these territories, your chances of getting it will be slim. You can purchase an accidental 2-year warranty to add $100 to your warranty. You can request a free replacement unit if you experience manufacturing defects with your YK15AB product. Healthmateforever Vs Trumedic
Pros and Cons
- It is flexible and simple to use
- It targets your body’s problem points effectively and precisely
- You can carry and use it wherever you are, whether you’re working out or relaxing on your bed
- It comes with a wide range of intensity levels for every person
- Highly reviewed as a great alternative to painkillers or any medication – for a reasonable price
- There are no heat controls nor wireless connectivity in sight
- It is possible to pay more for pads and batteries.
- It can be difficult to manage the organization, especially without a control unit case.
- For those with high levels of sensitivities to electromagnetic vibrations, it might be too much
HealthmateForeverYK15AB: The review
Upon our first-use experience with the YK15AB, it can be quite complicated to deal with. It becomes much simpler with the help the provided guides and more time to explore it. It is also very handy in times of emergency. It is filled with electronic transmitted vibrations that are smooth enough to ease tension in certain parts of the body. We’ve used the YK15AB on the back and shoulder area where we often feel aches now and then during our work days. We noticed a significant difference in the effectiveness of the YK15AB compared to using painkiller creams.
We discovered that it not only delivered a faster turnaround but also made us feel great. You don’t often get that with painkillers, no! We were blown away when we compared the prices for a traditional massage and a session with a physical therapist to the YK15AB. The price of the YK15AB is much cheaper than all of the rest combined, and that meant we didn’t have to worry about paying way too much just to alleviate the pain. Plus, with tons of massage modes and customizable intensity and speed configurations to choose from, there’s no denying why the Healthmate YK15AB is highly recommended for the following factors: accessibility, flexibility, and great value for your money.
You can also check out other HealthmateForever products
The YK15AB may be widely known as a best-seller, but did you know there are other TENS/EMS units from HealthmateForever to choose from? These are just a few of the many top-selling TENS units on the market. Here are some alternatives to the YK15AB.
- The wireless, rechargeable YK15RC version is the YK15AB. It comes with several nice upgrades such as the adjustable timer option, wireless compatibility and a 2-year warranty. But, in comparison, the RC model is at least $20 more expensive than the AB.
- The T12AB is high-end in both function and form – it has an LCD touchscreen, smartphone-like portability, and a lock button for whenever you’re done using it without the need to turn it off, plus more pads and massage options at 12! It is more expensive than you might think, but stocks are always limited so it’s best to act quickly if you plan on investing in it.
- The Pro15AB is a great choice if you are looking for a bestseller that offers more options, a longer battery life of 10 hours, and similarity to an iPod. What’s nice about it is the price – it’s midway between that of the YK15AB and T12AB, but you get so much value using it! Healthmateforever Vs Trumedic
We have never been happier with the HealthmateForever YK15AB since we took a closer look at all we’ve learned, from the functions and the effects. It’s no wonder why everyone has been raving about how wonderful it is as a massage machine. Although there may be extra spending for the batteries and extra pads, this stunning TENS/EMS unit has got all the features anyone can ask for at a surprisingly low price!
Plus, with adjustable options and plenty of massage modes to explore, you wouldn’t even think about trying anything else when it comes to pain management. So, if you’re on the lookout for a breakthrough solution for your back pains and other problem points, look no further than the YK15AB!
FAQ Healthmateforever Vs Trumedic
How long should you use an electrotherapy machine like the YK15AB?
This study shows that 30 min is the recommended time to use electrical stimulants such as the YK15AB/EMS unit. However, how long it can be used depends on the intensity level – lower intensities equal longer electrotherapy sessions, while higher ones require much shorter durations.
How can you use the YK15AB
Follow the instructions.
- Place the pads where you want to receive electrotherapy stimulations. Say, you want to place them on the lower back.
- Once the batteries are loaded and pads are connected to the unit, turn the switch on to begin operation.
- To indicate the body parts, press the buttons on the control unit’s top-half. To return to the previous state, press the “Back” button.
- There are four jacks, two for channel A and one for channel B. If you’re connected thru 1A, for example, you may adjust the intensity of channel A on the left side of the unit, front-facing. The channel B intensity adjustment is located on the right.
- To indicate the type of massage, you can press any one of the buttons in the bottom-half. You can also adjust the speed by pressing two yellow buttons located between the massage modes buttons.
- Once the massage session is done, turn the unit off and wait until you no longer completely feel electric signals on the pads. Next, take them out from the problem area. Healthmateforever Vs Trumedic
What is the difference between EMS and TENS?
EMS stands for “electronic muscle stimulator” – the electrical pulses contract the muscles, further alleviating the pain as a result. TENS technology on the other side triggers nerve fibers to stop them sending back pain signals to the brain.